Some of my friends often start email chains, mostly around the subject of happy hour, and they almost always end up in mass piles of side-splitting hilariousness sitting in my Blackberry email queue.
An exerpt from today's chain started by Lance, titled "I like beer":
Lance: Anybody up for $1 beers at Ozonas around 7 tonight? Bundle up, sit on the patio, perhaps cuddle with your shmoopie by the outdoor fireplace, smoke dots, people watch, laugh at the less fortunate??? Ya hurd me!?!
Kacie: Coldplay tonight baby, COLDPLAY!! :-)
Lance: You know how i know you're gay? You like Coldplay No offense Blaine!
Blaine: Hey Leigh...How many times did you go see Coldplay in concert because it was that freaking awesome again???
Leigh: that would be twice, my dear Blaine. Lance is just jealous cause he doesn't have the new bumper sticker you gave me. He knows he sits in his bubblebath everynight relaxing to the soothing sounds of coldplays greatest hits.
Lance: However many times, it just multiplies the gayness by that number
Blaine: Regardless...indirectly burning your girlfriend on her music preference...so not cool...I think someone needs to take their sleeping bag to the dog house and take Leigh on a shopping spree as an apology :) I think she'd love a super hip desk chair and a whole new wardrobe....just sayin...
Lance: Blaine, you're so pretty
Me: Kev and I are playing our weekly kickball game again at 7...and we WILL kick arse, which will probably make us very thirsty for cheap adult brewskies. We'll keep you posted.
Oh...and for those of you cool kids who think Coldplay is freakin awesome, because they are, and want tickets to tonight I can get four. If you're willing to cough up some cash. Valued at $400 a pop, including plat parking...make me an offer.
I'd go, but I'm saving up for a super-fly outfit so I can impress my date for the Lookout Software Christmas Party. Leigh, we're going to be the hottest meat that Texas de Brazil has ever seen.
Leigh: Nikki Bonds speaks the truth. Bring on the beef....rawr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did anyone make an offer? Jason went last night and said it was GREAT!!! If I was rich, I would have bought them for B's birthday....and no, he's not gay. :)
Post a Comment