Oh I just KNOW you are so very very jealous. Who wouldn't want these tickets??!!
My best friend Jennifer and I are more than a little obsessed with Britney Spears. Call it weird, call her disgusting...it won't stop us. Although I don't condone many of the things she's done over the past few years, that doesn't mean I won't stop listening to each and every one of her albums. Besides, she's cleaned up her act recently and no longer wears dresses so short they looked like they were picked off the back of street-walking Barbie. That in itself deserves some credit.
For Jenn's birthday earlier this month, I snatched up two of the most reasonably-priced tickets I could find on Ebay. It took everything I had not to give in and dish out $500 for section 100 tickets. Yes, we'll have to bring our binoculars...but I don't care. She's still a superb entertainer.
WE'LL BE UNDER THE SAME ROOF AS BRITNEY.
And we couldn't be more excited. Womanizer, womanizer...
J, get ready to elbow some 16 year old bitches outta the way
2 comments:
I cannot wait!!!! I'm soooo excited. Thanks so much for everything!!!!!!!! Chocolate chip muffins and cold milk the next morning??? Or...we may need some greasy Mexican.
How about both?? Nothing wrong with a little chocolate, milk and grease to cure a hangover!
Post a Comment