Or so I thought. Then I started going through all of my photos from 2009 and realized... holy shit, we did a LOT of things.
- I learned not to separate frozen biscuits with a butcher knife, because your hand is a lot more vulnerable to a 6" blade than you would think.
- I negotiated and purchased my first home (hence the random champagne picture)
- Kevin took me to Telluride for Valentine's Day, where we stayed in a suite built for celebrities
- I remodeled my 1964 kitchen... yay for oven timers!
- I left Lookout Software to work for Yelp.com. Luckiest job on the planet.
- My brother graduated Texas Tech with soaring honors. Couldn't have been prouder.
- I ran another 5K... small steps, people.
- Kevin took me to Florida with some of this closest friends. And this white girl got a tan.
- Kevin's birthday trip was a weekend in Napa, where we signed up for a wine club in our drunken state. Oops.
- I took Kevin to Austin for Austin City Limits and he finally fell in love with Bon Iver.
I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do every time I see it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment