My sincerest apologies for the delay in posting, but I PROMISE, I'm getting it done! But I have a slight problem that's causing a hiccup in my progress...I left my laptop power cord at Kevin's house in Granbury. Oops.
While I was blogging on Saturday night about Friday night's event, Shelbi and Russ came back from the bar (it's a long story that will be included in my next blog or two) and I shut down my computer without even bothering to unplug the power cord from the wall.
I started looking for it last night but knew immediately where it was. So now I have to decide if I want to spend 80 George Washingtons on a new power cord or wait until I can get back down to the lake to get mine.
So until I make a decision, all of my pictures are sitting on a dead computer and I refuse to post without them. I'm sure you understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment