Football season is here!
Normally this time of year, Kevin and I would be packing up and heading to Addison to join his nephew Jeremy and his buddies at Zen to watch the games. Every time Dallas scores a touchdown, Jeremy spins his Cowboys hardhat and everyone does a cheer…classic.
But with the newest member in the household (I’ll let you guess – he’s about 9 years old in human years, kinda short with four paws and black), this is no longer an option. Instead, we decided to host our own party. We invited some of our closest friends and had a good turnout.
Leigh came over first, around noon or so. We had mimosas waiting for her, as well as a frozen slushy drink called Bullfrogs that I had at the Cookie Lee party on the day before. Leigh, being the AWESOME cook that she is (I try to outshine her when I can, but there’s no stopping this girl. She gives me a run for my money so I’ve learned to share the kitchen), brought a few amazing side dishes and appetizers.
By the time that everyone showed up and halftime was over, we were beginning to get full of dips and appetizers. AND a little silly from all of the drinks. Mr. Mimosa/Adolf/Cheesy Moustache made an appearance. Which EVERYONE insisted on wearing. Hence below…
Kevin ended the afternoon with his famous pouty face. I swear, it gets me every time. I think he knows he could get away with anything…and I wouldn’t tell him no.
No comments:
Post a Comment